In order to take full advantage of Poker Pro the following individual poker site settings need to be in place:
1. English should be used on all poker sites as the default language.
2.The table should be the default size. If the table is not the default size it needs to be resized prior to launching Poker Pro.
3. The chat window should be all active at all times
4. Vista users only: Poker Pro needs to run in admin mode – right-click on Poker Pro and select “Run as administrator”
Click on the dealer button and make sure the following items are checked:
- Everything is selected under Dealer Messages
- Click on Change Table View and select Classic View (either with or without avatars)
- Your table is the default size (not resized) (click on Layout->Back to Default Size
Click on the dealer button and make sure the following items are selected:
1. Everything is selected under Dealer Messages
2. Click on Choose Theme and select Poker Stars Default Theme, then click on Deck and select Standard Deck.
3. Your table is the default size (not resized) .
Characters On/Off setting needs to be checked as shown above.
- Blue carpet needs to be selected
- Do not show table in first person view needs to be unchecked.
Click on the table Options and check the following:
- Everything under Dealer Message
- Click on Change Table View and select Classic View.
Click on table Options and select Chat Options tab:
- Full Dealer Chat needs to be checked
Click Preferences->Table Settings in the main window and select Separate Windows:
Click on Preferences->Game Details in the main window and check Display Flop/Turn/River and Display Player Actions:
Launch a table and select “Red” (default color) as Felt Color.